Registration, Rates & Policies:
• Free trial classes. One week free trial classes. You must attend an orientation meeting first (see below).
• Orientation meeting. All prospective students must attend an orientation meeting with the head instructor prior to their first class to
discuss their goals and any physical challenges they may face, review school
policies, sign the liability waiver, and introduce the basic elements of safe
and effective Tai Chi and Qigong practice. There is no charge for orientation. To schedule an orientation meeting, email us here.
• Foundation classes. Foundation Qigong classes are offered four times weekly. The monthly tuition gives you access to all Foundation class sessions. Foundation classes are ongoing; join at any time. Drop-ins welcome. Recommended for all Tai Chi beginners, for those dealing with health issues, and for all serious advanced Tai Chi practitioners. Foundation class descriptions here.
• Beginning Tai Chi. Learning the
first tai chi form can be challenging, because it requires the memorization of complex choreography while
learning to be in your body in a whole new way. Unless you’re
already an experienced tai chi player, we recommend you take several months
of Foundation classes before enrolling in Beginning Tai Chi, to learn the basics of tai chi theory and movement. You'll learn your first tai chi form
much more quickly and easily after taking the Foundation classes.
• Policies. See the Policies page.
• School Calendar. Classes meet as noted, except for school holidays:
2012 Xmas Break December 24-January 1, 2013
2013 Spring Break March 25-29
Memorial Day May 24-27
Summer Break August 26-September 2
Thanksgiving November 28-29
Xmas Break December 23-January 3, 2014